We visit your home to feed and care for your Pets!
Pet sitting is when a Pet Sitter will visit your pets at home to care for them while you are away. They will ensure your pet is well cared for by feeding your pets, changing their water, cleaning up after them, playing with them and being attentive to any changes in your pets behavior or well-being. We will also perform security checks on all visits and be alert to any abnormal occurrences.
Benefits of Pet Sitting
Pet Sitting ensures that your pet stays in his or her own environment while you are away. An owner being absent is a stressful time for a pet and the best thing you can do to keep them comfortable is to leave them in their own environment with familiar smells and routine.
- Initial meet and greet with pet sitter
- Introduction with Pet/s
- Confirm vets details; swap contact details, house tour and feeding regime.
- Pick up Keys
- Feeding the pets / Changing water
- Cleaning Kitty litter / Playing with pets
- Administering medications
- Clearing yard of litter & pet waste(Dog)
- Security checks / Collecting mail
- Taking out & in bins /Watering pot plants (indoor or out)
- Cat Grooming / Other services as required
NB- Please detail what service applies to you at the “Meet and Greet” stage. Some extra charges may apply.
_______________ Price List_______________
The “Teacup” visit (15 minutes)
One visit per day is $20.00
Two visits per day is $35.00
A short visit perfect for shy or older dogs that only require checking and food and water.
Not inclusive of poop scoop, play time or any home care requirements.
The “Standard Poodle” (30 minutes)
One visit per day is $30.00
Two visits per day is $45.00
Great choice for most healthy dogs & inclusive of,
feeding, water change, poop scoop and a short play time.
Service also includes basic home care e.g. mail and rubbish collection.
The “Great Dane” (60 minutes)
One visit per day is $40.00
Two visits per day is $55.00
Great choice for the larger or overactive fur baby.
Inclusive of extra playtime, extra pet care, and extra home care.
Service includes mail and rubbish collection, and watering indoor and outdoor plants/garden.
- Prices do not include walking.
- Extra pet- $2.50 each
_____________________Dog Walking Visits__________________
“Walk the dog” visit (minimum 30 minutes)
30-minute walk is $15.00
1-hour walk is $25.00
Walk on leash, fresh water, treats, and TLC. No home care provided.
No dog is taken off the lead.
The “Munchkin” Visit (15 minutes)
One visit per day cost $20.00
Two visits per day costs $25.00
A short visit that is inclusive of feeding, changing the water bowls, and cleaning the litter trays.
This does not include any basic home care.
The “Moggie” Visit (30 minutes)
One visit per day costs $30.00
Two visits per day costs $35.00
Great choice for most healthy cats and inclusive of feeding, changing the water bowl,
cleaning the litter tray and play time with their favorite toys.
Service also includes basic home care e.g mail and rubbish collection.
The “ Main Coon” Visit (60 minutes)
One visit per day costs $40.00
Two visits per day costs $45.00
Great choice for the healthy cats that require extra care and TLC.
This service is inclusive of feeding, changing the water bowls, cleaning the litter trays,
grooming and extra playtime with their favorite toys. Service also includes,
full home care e.g mail collection, rubbish collection, and watering of plants either indoors or outdoors.
Public Holidays Surcharge 50%
We accept Cash, PayPal (Master Card, Visa, or Savings Account) or Direct Deposit Payments.
We do not accept Cheques.
__________________Things you need to know_________________
We will always work in light rain however if the rain is heavy and consistent we may not visit. Although, as soon as the rain has stopped, we will then visit on alternate days if you choose. When we visit your property and notice something untoward, we will always contact you and if you are unavailable we will notify the authorities if we suspect there has been a violation.
____________________ Other Services ____________________
Poop Scoop Service
“Regular Scooping” $15.00
This service is for those that want us to regularly visit their home to scoop their garden for pet waste removal. We can come once a week (or more- you decide) and we will scoop up the waste from your pets. We then securely bag it and dispose of it, in your designated area.
“Waste Disposal Service” $5.00
For a small additional fee, we will not only scoop the waste, but also, remove it from your property and take with us to dispose of accordingly. No more pet waste to dispose of. We will do it for you.
“Spring Clean Service” $40.00
Two options to use this service
- As a One-off service, some customers want it for Open Houses, landlord inspections, moving properties, or just a special occasion.
- You may want regular scooping service to commence, but your garden has not been scooped for a few weeks, we will then give your garden a spring clean, on the first visit before regular scooping commences.
“Emergency Service” $80.00
When the unexpected happens and you need us to fit you into our pre made appointments for an important scoop. That day.
- Regular Scooping Service fee is paid monthly, in advance. This incorporates five-week months.
- Waste Disposal Service fee is added to your regular scooping service fee if you choose to select it.
- Spring Clean Service fee is a one off payment to be paid on the day of clean.
- Emergency Service fee is a one off payment to be paid on the day of service.
- All prices quoted are for standard size back gardens. Acreage will have a small additional charge.